Q: Brakes spongy because of leaks in lines leading to rear wheels

When the brakes are applied, there is no resistance. Additional brake fluid was added and seen dripping out of lines leading to both rear wheels.

Hi there. The brake pedal travelling without resistance upon brake apply, is related to the rear brake lines leaking. This is a safety concern and the vehicle should not be driven until repairs are performed. I recommend having your vehicle’s leaking rear brake lines be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Brakes spongy because of leaks in lines leading to rear wheels