Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1tjgvyejs:173:8

Q: Brake lights do not illuminate

The other day I was informed that my brake lights are out. Went ahead and changed the fuse, was replaced with a brand new fuse from the store. That didn't work, we checked the bulbs, they looked good and illuminated with headlights on. Figured the brake light switch was the issue so that was replaced with a brand new one... still I have no brake lights. Any ideas?

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. You first...

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

You first need to check every fuse in the car, not just the ones for the brake lights. Sometimes fuses can have power over something not listed on the fuse cover. If all are good, then check for power in the brake light circuit at the fuse, and see if you're getting any power there. If you are, then check at the connector to the brake light bulb holder, and see if you have power there with the brake pedal depressed. If there is power there, then it could be a failed bulb holder. If there isn't power there, then it could be a bad connection or broken wire somewhere between the fuse and the brake light bulb, or it could be another failed brake light switch, though that is pretty unlikely. My guess is that there is another blown fuse somewhere, or there is a wiring issue somewhere in the car. This can become very tedious and time consuming, and is often a job best left for the professionals. You can contact a qualified technician through YourMechanic, who will come to your home or office and diagnose your electrical issue.