Q: Brake Lights

My break lights dont work when i have the lights on at night they work fine during the day but once i turn lights on the break lights stop working why

There will need to be some diagnostic tests to narrow down exactly where the fault is located. Your brake light issue may be due to a faulty brake light switch, failed headlight switch, or bad relay. Certified mechanics have specialty tools and techniques to help narrow down the exact problem. If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, YourMechanic offers certified trained mechanics who can come to your home or place of business to find out why your brake lights aren’t working.

3. Brake Lights