Q: Brake Failure

Please, can a vehicle increase its speed during brake failure?

A: The vehicle can still accelerate during a b...

The vehicle can still accelerate during a brake failure however it would not be adviseable. If the brakes in your vehicle have failed, the safest thing to do is to coast to a safe locaton until your vehicle comes to a complete stop on its own and then exit the vehicle to determine the cause of the brake failure. I would never recommend accelerating during a brake failure.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籗ave up to 30%