Q: Brake disk

The car jerks a bit while in motion and while throttling, the vehicle finds it difficult to move with ease. Could that be cause?

A: This may be potentially several things rang...

This may be potentially several things ranging from a brake rotor that is hanging up to a fuel supply issue. Depending on the nature of how the car jerks, this could be many things. I would recommend having this looked at by a certified expert, such as one from YourMechanic. A mobile technician will be able to come to your home to diagnose the jerking symptom you’ve described and repair it as necessary.