Q: blower motor or relay

when ac is on for about 20 min. the volume of air out of vents decreases and blower motor sounds like it has paper in it restricting the flow. Maybe motor or motor relay going bad?

If the A/C is getting too cold it may be freezing up the evaporator and causing a restricted air flow out of the vents. If this is the case then the expansion valve or temperature sensor on the evaporator is bad causing the A/C compressor to not cycle normally to keep the evaporator from freezing.

I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your A/C system and make the necessary repairs.