Q: Blower motor

When I turn on my heat on high a horrendous sound comes from the passenger side. When my heat is on low though I don't hear the same sound. A friend of mine tole me it's my blower motor. But before I go and buy one I want to make sure. Thanks Robert

This may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out. The electrical contacts may also wear out causing the motor to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your blower motor.

3. Blower motor