Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

A: The fuse Warning Light is located on the in...

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

Q: How do I adjust the electric side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors provide important visibility to you when you are driving. Before driving, you should always adjust the side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. The electric side view mirrors are controlled with the Mirror switch,...

Q: What does the Charging System light on the dash mean?

While there are several very important warning lights on the dash, if your Charging System light comes on, it means there’s a problem with one or more components in the system. The light looks like a little battery and it...

Q: I can hear the grinding sound when I stop and drive again.

Hello. The symptoms you describe are commonly associated with worn brakes. When the brakes are applied, the brake calipers compress the brake pads against the rotors to slow the vehicle. Over time, the brake pads and rotors will eventually wear...