Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

A: The fuse Warning Light is located on the in...

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

Q: Too much vibration from the engine when I stop on the road during drive, I hear some sound when I make a left turn.

You could have both of those problems. The ticking sound when you turn is most likely the CV joint. As for the vibration at a stop, an engine mount will usually show signs while driving as well, but not always....

Q: Transmission fail safe program message came on the dashboard.

Hi there. The fail safe light is on for something went wrong with your transmission. The light comes on to warn the driver that there has been an issue with a system and causing the circuits to malfunction or shut...

Q: Fuel pump went out

Hi. If the adaptor is different from your original fuel pump, the fuel pump for the 07 will not work. If you try and make the 07 fuel pump work it will leak and probably will not give the proper...