Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

3. What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

Q: I have a 2015 Hyundai Elantra the lights come on but the car wont start just makes a clicking noise.

It could be either; or both. But it seems the car is pretty new to be having that kind of trouble. I wonder if you may have left something turned on or installed some accessory that drained the battery. That...

Q: Dashboard lights flash and then go out

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1987 Oldsmobile Toronado. This is something that would require first hand inspection for complete diagnosis. However, there is a technical service bulletin (TSB) that may pertain to your issue. The TSB is...

Q: My car cuts off when driving left into a puddle. 2007 Hyundai Sonata

Hello. It is very hard to properly diagnose something without driving the vehicle and fully testing it. You will more than likely need to pay for a diagnosis to know for sure what is going on. From my experience though...