Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

Radiator constantly losing coolant but no leak!

Your vehicle is new and thus still under the manufacturer's new car warranty. If you believe a defect exists, you should promptly return the car to the dealer and they will investigate and repair the issue as needed at no...

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you...

Alfaromeo giulietta engine fault code P1064

Hi there. The code you've listed is an OBD-II trouble code that the sensor has detected a fuel pressure problem. In many cases, it's due to a blockage of fuel within the primary fuel rail or the return hose. It...

What do the Maintenance Minder™ codes mean with the multi-information display?

The Maintenance Minder™ system on your car helps you keep tabs on important services like oil changes, transmission services, air filter changes and more. It can display a number of different messages on the screen of your multi-information system. Here...

What does the MPG readout in the message center on mean?

While your car’s message center does provide you with an average reading for your fuel economy measured over time, it can also give you an instant reading on your fuel mileage. Press the Info button until you see MPG. The...

How do I find the tire identification number (TIN)?

The tire identification number (TIN) helps you know what specifications your tires are. This is very important when the time comes to replace your tires. Your TIN is located along the outside of each wheel; however, if it is worn...

How do I use the easy exit feature on the driver’s seat?

The easy exit feature that can pull the driver’s seat back at the touch of a button to allow for an easier exit from the vehicle. This is especially helpful with tall drivers and those with mobility issues. Simply locate...

Involved in a minor accident and wondering if worth it to pursue

Any car that has a salvaged title you do not have any idea what caused it to be salvaged. The insurance company deemed the cost to repair the car to be excessive of over 2/3 of the value of the...

I'm trying to replace my antenna assy coil from the ignition area inside of the car where the key goes. Do u know of a video on it

The best place to look for videos on automotive repairs would be Youtube.com. I know that there is a guy from 1A Auto who is often on there filming various repairs being done to show people how to do them....