Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

3. What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

Q: My hyundai 2013 Elektra gls makes a clicking sound when I accelerate using the gas pedal.

Two possibilities are worn CV axle joints and engine noise, particularly from the valve train. If you hear valve train clicking at idle, and the clicking at idle is similar to what you hear when accelerating, it is more likely...

Q: Engine oil light flickers when I make a stop

The light is flickering on and off due to the oil pressure being low below 4 psi at idle or the oil pressure sensor is not working correctly. The only way to know for sure is to do an oil...

Q: Car is knocking when I hit the gas

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. If the engine has a knocking noise, a sensor will not cause this issue. A timing belt will not cause a knock unless the timing belt has jumped a tooth. Other belts just...