Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

A: The fuse Warning Light is located on the in...

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

Q: I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with keyless entry/start. Lately when I push the ignition button to start my car the horn honks.

Hi there. Most of the time this occurs when the key fob battery gets low. If the battery is replaced then it should be fine. If the battery does not help then there may be a programming issue within the...

Q: What does the driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?

The driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer sounding. This light illuminates when the driver has not securely latched their seat belt. When the belt is buckled, the light...

Q: Car won't hold charge

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a bad connection at the battery terminals due to the corrosion. I would recommend to start by cleaning this and making sure the cables have a clean and solid connection to...