Q: What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

The fuse Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to tell you to turn on the fuse switch.

3. What does the fuse Warning Light mean?

Q: My car shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop and the crank is slow to turn the engine on, car idles, slow acceleration

It sounds like you may have more than one problem or it is caused by battery and charging system not working as it should. I recommend having the battery and charging system checked and then have computer checked for stored...

Q: Honda CRV 2005 VSA light on car is shaking while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. The VSA (vehicle stability assist) light comes on steadily when there is a problem. If it blinks, it means the system is actively working to control the car and help it steer. If the...

Q: o2b1s1= 1.95 V , o2b1s2=0.70 V , P0420

The upstream oxygen sensor appears to be out of range. The expected value should be between 0.2 and 0.9 volts with a frequency of 1 to 5 Hertz. Your report shows 1.9 volts. I would first look at a real...