Q: Q: Blower Motor

i'm trying to replace the blower motor, but there is not enough space to take it out. The blower can't come out due to the valve cover been on the way. Please help

The only procedure that mechanics use to remove the blower is that set out in the Factory Service Manual (FSM) for your vehicle, which has a detailed, step-by-step procedure, with illustrations and diagrams, but those instructions vary quite a bit for the different Cadillac models in 1998. I recommend you follow the procedure in the FSM, but if that is unavailable please simply request blower motor replacement and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this resolved for you according to the instructions. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Q: Blower Motor