Q: Blinkers do not work - 1973 Chevrolet C20

The blinkers don’t work on my car. The only thing I replaced was the flasher. I must admit I don’t know anything about repairing an automobile. And I don’t know where to start. Will you please help me get this repaired? I would really appreciate it.

Check the fuse for the turn signal circuit. If the fuse is good, then a mutimeter will be needed to check the turn signal switch, and wiring to each turn signal bulb socket. A professional mechanic with good electrical diagnostic skills, such as a certified technician from YourMechanic could be a valuable asset in regards to repairing the failing electrical components.