Q: My car wont start

asked by on August 07, 2016

My car wouldn't start. I jumped the battery and nothing. I put gas and nothing. The car gets power so I know the battery has power but when i go to turn the key all the way all i get is one click. I am confused and can't pinpoint the issue.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It sounds like you may have a starter failure. Sometimes a loose battery connection can cause a similar symptom. If the battery terminals are tight, I would suspect the starter.

A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to verify the exact cause of your no start condition.