Q: Best way to fix Lexus flat spare tire

I have a 2005 Lexus LS 430 that has a flat spare tire. What is the best way to repair the flat spare?

3. Best way to fix Lexus flat spare tire

Q: Intermittent steering wheel shaking

It sounds to me like the wheels are out of balance. This may be because of a bent rim, or simply because the wheels weren't balanced properly when you had the tires replaced. Most tire and wheel imbalance problems make...

Q: Car ran hot pull over turned it off and it won't start please help

If you ran your car hot then you may have blown a head gasket and lost compression in some of the cylinders of the engine. You will need to have a compression test done to pinpoint the issue. A cooling...

Q: Timing belt or chain how much to replace. Buying used not sure if it done

The RX350 has a timing chain which does not need replacement. While the timing chain does not have a service interval per se, timing chain engines such as this have longer term maintenance requirements in that the timing chain tensioner...