Q: Best way to fix Lexus flat spare tire

I have a 2005 Lexus LS 430 that has a flat spare tire. What is the best way to repair the flat spare?

3. Best way to fix Lexus flat spare tire

Q: Airmatic issues with front of car

Hi. The Mercedes-Benz air suspension uses an air compressor and air struts to provide a comfortable ride over any terrain. Unfortunately, the system is known for being problematic. Since just the front of your car is collapsed, the problem is...

Q: Need to replace my fuel tank

In this case you should replace the fuel pump and filter at the same time. You will need to get the tank from a dealer since used tanks would be hard to come by unless a local used parts shop...

Q: Vehicle stability control warning lights on

VSC stands for vehicle stability control system, it uses the wheel speed sensors along with the brake system to safety control, slow, or stop vehicle. This is done by it's ability to read the speed of each wheel and modulating...