Q: Best way to fix Lexus flat spare tire

I have a 2005 Lexus LS 430 that has a flat spare tire. What is the best way to repair the flat spare?

3. Best way to fix Lexus flat spare tire

Q: Tube from radiator to engine broke off

The radiator is connected to the engine via a rubber hose. The most common issue is the hose being old and rotted. If this happens it can burst or develop a slit that can look like a break. The repair...

Q: Starting problems - 2004 Lexus LS430

Hi there. This sounds like a case of a failed alternator & battery duet. Many times these can fail within close time frames of each other and are usually recommended to be replaced together so that it has a new...

Q: Choosing a new car... Lexus GX 460 or Mercedes GL (gas or diesel)

I personally prefer diesel over gas because they generally last longer. I would also go with Mercedes over Lexus but that is just my personal opinion. I have worked on both types of vehicles and would rather work on a...