Q: bent rear passenger side axle.

When I went to get an alignment they could not do the back due to a bent axle on passenger side. I am curious as to how much it would cost to fix. Also when I make slow turns in a parking lot or pulling out of a driveway if I am turning right I hear a creaking noise from the front passenger side it also makes a squeaking noise when driving over bumps again it comes from the passenger side in the front.

Hi there. The noise that you are hearing on the front of the vehicle is the control arm bushings are hard and need replaced. If you need further assistance with your control arm bushings, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost to repair or replace the rear axle that is bent on a 2003 Mazda MPV with a V6-3.0L engine.