Q: Battery saving active 2008 Chevy Impala how do I fix it

asked by on June 26, 2017

Battery saving active how do you fix it 2008 Chevy Impala I already replaced the battery starter and cables

Hi There, This can be caused by a loose battery cable which is often times the problem. Try checking to be sure they are connected properly. Also, there is a sensor that has 3 small wires running to it that is likely taped to one of the large battery cables. This sensor can fail at times as well causing this to happen. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.