Q: Battery light coming and and assisted steering fault on dash and abs amber light

Hi all I have a Ford Focus 2006 diesel 1.8 my battery light come on when I was driving and when I got home I went to go out in my car about 5 hours Lator and my car started but a steering assisted Fault appeared on my dash and my power steering would not work and the abs amber light would appear on my dash when turning the steering wheel left or right I got up this morning and my car wouldn't start at all I jump started it it started fine but still had faults their on dash when I disconnected the jump start leads my car light was flashing and after a couple off off mins my car went dead . Does anyone know what this could be thanks .

3. Battery light coming and and assisted steering fault on dash and abs amber light