Q: Q: Battery drain

new battery gets drained I did recently take the alarm black box out could that be reason for drain please

3. Q: Battery drain

Q: Car won't crank after an engine swap project

The problem with swapping engines is that these type of fitting issues tend to happen more often than not. In most cases, the flywheel is not properly aligned with the starter or transmission; causing the starter to not engage correctly....

Q: Car dropping battery charge on start up, then dying after driving for a bit

Hi there: Once your engines starts, the job of the battery is complete and falls on the alternator to power all vehicle accessories and electrical systems. The issue may be with the alternator or some of the electrical relays that...

Q: How do I set or cancel the shift position door unlocking feature?

When the shift position door unlocking feature is turned on, then all of your vehicle’s doors will automatically unlock when the shifter is moved into the P position. You can turn on or turn off this feature with just a...