Q: Q: Battery drain

new battery gets drained I did recently take the alarm black box out could that be reason for drain please

Hi there:

In some instances when an electrical component is removed, an exposed wire can create an electrical short and damage relays, fuses or create a constant flow of electricity from the battery; which could drain the battery. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a battery won’t hold a charge inspection to determine why your Audi is having this problem.

3. Q: Battery drain