Q: Battery dead in car

My battery is dead after the Service Engine light came on. AAA said it is either the transmission or the alternator.

3. Battery dead in car

Q: I am planning to buy used 2011 BMW Series 3 with 43k miles, 1 owner and no accident, as per carfax. how much should i buy it for

Hi Niranjan. Thanks for contacting us today. In regards to whether or not this BMW is a good value at $15K, that's a very difficult question to answer. It seems to be on the high side of the blue book...

Q: Transmission problems, noises, car sluggish

The oil flush may have caused the varnish build up to be loosened up and after driving a few months the clutches have washed out and are slipping. You may have to have the transmission rebuilt or replaced. I recommend...

Q: Turn Signal, cruise, brakes, and emergency flashers not working properly.

If you have already replaced the flasher module for the turn signals, your problem may be in the switch assembly whether it is a shorted circuit or the contacts in the switch not making a proper connection and causing problems...