Q: Battery completely flat

Bought the car yesterday, battery flat but it drove and started Ok after a jump start. Started it and drove it last night. Today battery flat does not turn over at all..

A: This sounds like you have a bad battery, bu...

This sounds like you have a bad battery, but just to be sure, I would take it to your local parts store and have them test it. The associate at the parts store will be able to perform a 'load test.' A good battery normally maintains at least 9.6 volts for 15 seconds at one-half of the CCA rating. Make sure they only perform the test when your battery is at a high state of charge, if they do not, you could get a false reading. If the battery is not the issue, I would seek the assistance of a qualified mechanic.