Q: Backup battery problem - 2002 Honda Accord

my car runs perfectly. but the power windows are not working and the car clock is not working.

A: Hello. If your car's power windows and ...

Hello. If your car's power windows and clock are not working, then the first thing I would check are the fuses. It may be possible that the fuses for these accessories may have burned out and need to be replaced. As these are interior accessories, the fuses for these circuits are likely located in the interior fuse panel. I would consult the owner's manual to see where exactly the fuse panel is located, and what fuse may need to be replaced. If you would like an inspection of relevant electrical systems, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose the problem and guide with the correct repairs.