Q: attached machine, code read and says low power feed

a code was given when the car was connected to a scanner that scans for issues, the result was "low power feed". The car no longer will start

3. attached machine, code read and says low power feed

Q: Distributor not sparking

If you have verified there is no spark coming out of the distributor, depending on your system, you might have a faulty ignition module. This is located inside the distributor and controls the spark delivery. Wiring diagrams and information on...

Q: If a timing chain isnt put on right can that stop the car from starting ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are correct. If the timing belt is broken, installed wrong, or the engine is off time for any reason, the vehicle may not start. If you have had recent repairs made to the...

Q: Car accelerates, hesitates, and then runs normally.

I would have a technician diagnose the acceleration problem. This problem could be caused from either the engine or transmission. They will need to pull codes on the car in order to determine the cause.