Q: attached machine, code read and says low power feed

a code was given when the car was connected to a scanner that scans for issues, the result was "low power feed". The car no longer will start

The low power feed reading may just be that your battery voltage went below 9 volts during cranking. You should have the vehicle checked to see if the battery or starter is at fault. It’s possible that you may have other problems with the electrical system that will need to be diagnosed properly because I can only assess this issue with given information.

I’d suggest you get the vehicle looked at by a certified technician who can diagnose your starting problem and fix it accordingly.

3. attached machine, code read and says low power feed