Q: Are 2002 Chevy Malibu brake rotors interchangeable with a 2005 Chevy Malibu

Trying to see what cars are interchangeable with a 2005 Chevy Malibu. V6 3.5. I need rotors for the front.

Hey there. Unfortunately, these rotors are not interchangeable. Rotors for an ’05 Malibu are readily available from a variety of suppliers at modest prices. If you need help sourcing and installing new rotors, then consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to come to your home or office to perform this repair using the correct parts.

• Are 2002 Chevy Malibu brake rotors interchangeable with a 2005 Chevy Malibu