Q: Any advice for me in the possible purchase of a 2008 BMW X5 3.0si with 86,970 Miles? Have a Hyundai Genesis 4.6 today but it doesn

I read some articles indicating it's an expensive vehicle to own. Common concerns I see are bigger ticket replacement items after the 70K mile marker or so such as: Radiator, coolant expansion tank, valve cover gaskets. I drive controller, water pump, Hydraulic sway bar, Vanos solenoids, etc.

Any thoughts on this model/year being problematic? The last several years the vehicle has only averaged about 7K/year.

http://www.luxurymotorcarcompany.com/2008-BMW-X5-Cincinnati-OH-Dayton-Columbus_-OH-_-Indianapolis_-IN-Lexington_-KY/used_car/t%5bFT%5bfG4WjY%3d

3. Any advice for me in the possible purchase of a 2008 BMW X5 3.0si with 86,970 Miles? Have a Hyundai Genesis 4.6 today but it doesn