Q: Aircond intermittently blows warm air and indicates engine overheat but engine seems to be normal

I have a 2002 Lexus LS430. Two years ago I had my cooling coil replaced due to some leak. Recently, somedays the air-con blows warm air on cold start but turns cold after a few minutes or once driven. Otherdays air-con is A ok. It has been this way for several months now and recently the air-con blew warm air while driven with the temperature meter indicating engine overheat. Opened the hood but engine appears normally warm. What could be the problem and what should be replaced or repaired if necessary?

3. Aircond intermittently blows warm air and indicates engine overheat but engine seems to be normal