Q: Airbags were deployed after front end impact

After the airbags have been deployed from a front end impact what are usually all the parts that have to be replaced in the airbag system?

3. Airbags were deployed after front end impact

Q: Q: What does the air bag light mean on the dash?

Your car’s air bags are important supplemental safety solutions; they’re not considered as important as your seat belts, but they’re directly connected to the system. If the air bag light turns on in the dash during startup, that’s normal. It...

Q: Fan or water pump not working

Hello. This engine typically overheats from a failing thermostat or possibly a more serious issue. I would typically start by checking the coolant level and running the engine until it gets hot. I would then make sure that the fan...

Q: smashed bumper in front and hood alittle.

Have you noticed any symptoms so far while driving it? It could be unsafe depending on how severe it is, but I would really have to visually see it and check under the hood to make the call. You can...