Q: Airbags were deployed after front end impact

After the airbags have been deployed from a front end impact what are usually all the parts that have to be replaced in the airbag system?

Hi. When the airbags are deployed, all of the components to the air bag system should be replaced, including all the sensors, and all the airbags for the car. Also, some sensors may have to be reprogrammed to the car. In some states, once the airbags are deployed, the car is considered to be a salvage vehicle and a new title is now needed for the car. The car will also have to pass an inspection by the state. This can be costly to get done and sometimes it is better not to fix the car due to the high cost.