Q: Airbags were deployed after front end impact

After the airbags have been deployed from a front end impact what are usually all the parts that have to be replaced in the airbag system?

3. Airbags were deployed after front end impact

Q: If I modify my truck, will that affect how well the airbags and other safety gear work?

There are a number of ways for people to modify their trucks. Sometimes it is for utility reasons, like adding a snow plow. Other times the vehicle may be lifted to fit larger tires for better ground clearance. Here’s how...

Q: Lights on dash suddenly started flashing while driving, accompanied by car surging & stalling

The vehicle may have a problem with the power relay in the central junction box that powers the ignition and computer on the car. The relays and connections to the junction box will need to be checked if the problem...

Q: Possible effects of a crash from the rear bumper

Hello. Wrecks are always unfortunate. Your fuel tank is located at the rear of the vehicle, and part of that system may have been damaged. There are wires, fuel lines, and the tank itself that could be damaged. The best...