Q: Airbags were deployed after front end impact

After the airbags have been deployed from a front end impact what are usually all the parts that have to be replaced in the airbag system?

3. Airbags were deployed after front end impact

Q: How can I improve airbag safety?

Airbags are vital safety features that can reduce injury and potentially save your life if you are in an accident. There are a few things that you can do to ensure that the airbag does its job properly if it...

Q: We just putting in a brand new battery and alternator and last for the week battery now it won't hold a charge

Several issue may be causing the battery to not charge or not hold a charge. The first and easiest step is to trace the wiring circuit involved with the starting system, and visually inspect it for any physical damage. ...

Q: I hit an animal recently, it cracked my bumper. Is it any way related to suspension damage?

An impact from hitting the animal can do damage that's not obvious at first. Damage can occur to the frame, mess up your alignment, and a variety of other issues. You will want to examine the area that was hit....