Q: Air conditioning light - 2001 Honda Civic

It won't turn off when I press the button it did befor I pulled he ecu fuse to reset the ecu how can I fix that ?? Just pull the fuse agian ?

Hi there, check the A/C relay for being stuck in the "On" position. Relay contacts degrade over time and use, and can stick together when burned. The result would be the A/C light staying on, even though you press the button to turn the A/C off. It is also possible the button switch itself has failed in the "on" mode.

I would recommend having a A/C inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Air conditioning light - 2001 Honda Civic