Q: Air bubbles in my fuel filter

asked by on February 28, 2017

Truck runs but when I get up to higher speeds or hill it starts acting like it's running out of fuel . I put a new pump and filter and rubber fuel lines in and a another carb on it but same results . I'm stumped now any suggestions on what the problem could be?

You may be sucking air from the fuel lines before the pump. Check all the clamps all the way to the tank. If you still are sucking air then remove fuel supply tube in the tank and check to see if the inlet tube is damaged or has a clogged filter screen.