Q: After sitting several hrs left side drops

After sitting several hrs the front left drops down get in start it and red lights car too low come on after a moment it lifts back up and light goes off however not all the up but driveable

I believe that this vehicle has four wheel air ride suspension. With this in consideration it is very likely that the air bag on the affected corner has sprung a leak. The compressor is obviously working fine if the vehicle will raise back up when started. I would recommend having the air bag sprayed down with soapy water while it is fully aired up. Bubbles will come out where the leak is located. Once the leak has been verified, I would recommend replacing the air bag. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be completed at your home or office.

3. After sitting several hrs left side drops