Q: After recent repair van is giving me problems.

Van had front oil pump reseal, new valve cover gaskets, vtec reseal, and new timing belt, done a few days ago. Drove van home and everything seemed fine although I thought it was running a little rough. Next morning started it and put it in drive and it was shaking bad, engine light on and check fuel cap lights on. Had it towed back to shop. They said some coil was not pluged in properly and it was fixed. Next day running rough ( not as bad as yesterday) and after driving it about 15 miles, light came back on for fuel cap. Got to bring it back again. What could they have done to cause this problem.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it would appear once again, you need to return to the repair facility. My thought is, something related to the evaporative emissions system (ie; purge control solenoid) may be disconnected. This would account for the rough idle, the check engine light on, and check fuel cap light on. The Check Engine Light on should help direct the diagnoses. If, you do not feel comfortable returning to the repair facility. I recommend having your vehicle’s rough idle and fuel cap light be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. After recent repair van is giving me problems.