Q: After market parts

I'm wondering if a airaid cold air intake for a 2012 dodge ram 1500, is compatible with a 2010 dodge ram 1500?

A: This would all depend on if the intake is t...

This would all depend on if the intake is the same style for both years. I would start by making sure that the engine is the same for both model years. I would also check the part number on the 2012 and compare it to the 2010 to make sure it has the same part number. If the part number is the same the engine is the same and they look relatively similar you should have the right part on your hands.