Q: After driving few miles on a Mercedes ML500 all lights and signs goes on including the hard breaker and a beep sound starts.

Hi, I have a Mercedes Benz ML500, my father used to drive it only on the weekends so most of the time it was at the garage. It has a problem for a while now, nobody seems to know the solution no even the Mercedes guys, hope you can advice. Here is the problem after I drive for 10 to 20 min all the lights in the pilot gets on including the sign of the hard breaker and start beeping forever, until I stop and switch the engine off. I am desperate...Any Idea what it is?

I would want to check the Charging system first, because over-voltage or any stray alternating current can really wreck your control systems. You need to watch the dashboard and be sure to notice whether it is indeed all of the warnings, or a specific group. for instance, sometimes an ABS (antilock) warning will be accompanied by a traction control and a transmission light because these parts use some common sensors. If it turns out you really have a random display of warnings there could be a problem in the instrument cluster or in the CAN (Control Area Network). If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Mercedes and advise you as to a solution

3. After driving few miles on a Mercedes ML500 all lights and signs goes on including the hard breaker and a beep sound starts.