Q: After changing transmission convertor seal on 2007 gmc yokon. The fluid come out after driving about 30 miles in distance. What

What could be the problem: changed the transmission convertor seal and after driving about 30 miles my transmission fluid run out again. What could be the problem

Hi there. In most cases when this occurs, it’s due to a faulty installation of the converter seal (if it’s backwards it can cause this issue), debris between the gasket and input shaft or the converter not being installed straight and torqued correctly. I would recommend starting over on the installation and verify that the part you are using is precisely fit for your Yukon. If you need a hand diagnosing this problem at your location, feel free to set up an inspection.

3. After changing transmission convertor seal on 2007 gmc yokon. The fluid come out after driving about 30 miles in distance. What