Q: Squeeky noise

After a rain, the front wheels squeek loudly when turning the steering wheel or going over street bumps. Even after a few weeks the noise is still there but not as loud. Any thoughts/solutions?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have some sway bar bushings that may be wearing out. The sway bar is a steel bar that connects suspension components on opposite wheels. Its purpose is to combat body roll when a car makes a turn. It is also known as anti-roll bar, sway bar and anti-sway bar. The spring steel torsion bar is U shaped and is mounted parallel to the ground. The bottom part of the U is attached to the frame with bushings while the ends of the U are attached to the lower control arms of opposite wheel. You may want to consider having a certified mechanic from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.