Q: After 20 min. of driving mixed city/highway you can feel resistance and it builds to finely engine stops.

Last time I was driving this truck, after 20.+ Min. I could feel a small resistance when driving on the highway and when I came to a steep hill I was driving maybe 20 Miles/Hour the resistance was building so finely in the middle of the hill it died I had peddle to the floor. While this was happening you could feel the engine shaking. The truck did not have any load. After letting the truck rest for 30 Min. I could continue and drive it home with difficulty. I checked all the normal fluids and that was O.K. Few days later I started it up and it was running like normal and drove it around the block and it acted as normal. I could not smell any thing burnt like brakes or oil. Could it be related to drive train problem?

A: The problem you are having is most likely f...

The problem you are having is most likely from a loss of fuel pressure or fuel volume due to clogged filters or a defective fuel pump. To do a complete diagnosis the fuel system will need to be checked for the proper volume and pressures. Also, the computer will need to be checked for any codes that points to a failure in the ignition system. However, I still think the fuel system is the most probable cause of your failure. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose your car’s stalling issue. They will be able to come to your home or office to make any repairs that are needed.