Q: advancetrac and car wont start

Went to start up my car this morning and started normally. After about 15 mins of driving noticed the traction control light came on. Went to park it and it shut off before i could park. Went to turn the car back on and the Service Advancetrac message along with the traction control light came on and my car would not turn over. Check the fuses related to the traction control and all were well and intact. Wiggled them around and managed to get my car started in order to get home. let it set at the house for another 10 mins and the message returned and it hasn't started since then.

Traction control faults do not normally prevent a car from starting but it is possible that in your circumstance a "global" electrical problem is preventing the car from starting and the traction control warning lights are just an artifact (and unrelated) of that global electrical problem. It is not clear if at present there is no starter motor operation (no cranking) at all or if the starter does work but the engine just won’t catch and run. The diagnostic is different (and the advice is thus different) in the two scenarios. Given what you have, your best bet is to just request a no start diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. advancetrac and car wont start