Q: Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Want to lower my car 1.5 inches. Are there extra parts required for an alignment on a lowered car?

3. Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Q: Q: Battery not holding charge

Hi. Inside a 12 volt battery there are 6 cells and each cell has a number of plates in it. These plates are suspended in acid which starts the chemical reaction that produces voltage across the terminals of the battery....

Q: When I press the gas pedal the vehicle misfires

The code P1128 means that the heated oxygen is swapped from the circuitry. Check the wiring on the O2 sensor and check the condition of the O2 sensor. If the sensor is working fine or you have replaced the sensor...

Q: Car lost power & stalled while driving on interstate - 2016 Hyundai Genesis

Hey there. I would recommend letting them diagnose the problem rather than just simply telling them to replace the fuel pump. The vehicle is under warranty since it is a 2016 model. For Hyundai warranty to pay the dealer for...