Q: Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Want to lower my car 1.5 inches. Are there extra parts required for an alignment on a lowered car?

3. Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Q: How does the autolamp feature work?

If your car is equipped with automatic headlight functionality, then it also has a delay setting. This keeps the headlights on for a brief period after you turn off the ignition. You can customize the length of the delay, too....

Q: Shift lever module needs reprogramming.

The model you describe 42250 is not a model Saab, but I find an Aero model with the 2.0 engine. The gearbox light being on indicates a problem and you will need to have the vehicle scanned to see what...

Q: My ac compressor quit working in my 2016 vw jetta what could be the main cause for this being brand new?

VW has seen a lot of problems with these compressors and has issued a service bulletin on some of their 2015 and 2016 cars. There is a defective regulating valve that causes compressor failure. In many cases they are performing...