Q: Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Want to lower my car 1.5 inches. Are there extra parts required for an alignment on a lowered car?

3. Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Q: Brake calipers sticking and car hard to turn.

The front upper and lower ball joints may need to be replaced and causing the steering to bind. Also have the tie rod ends checked. The caliper pistons or the caliper slides are binding. The caliper will need to be...

Q: How many liter of transmission oil? 2016 Mercedes GLA 250 4 Matic

Hi there - in terms of actual fluid capacity, Mercedes says 10 quarts. If your service center is using the "flush" method for changing this fluid, they may use up to 16 quarts since they are injecting new fluid into...

Q: Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.

It seems that your brake booster is not working well at low speeds. In this case, when the engine is not able to provide proper vacuum, the brake pedal gets hard. Try to press the brake pedal when the engine...