Q: Additional parts for alignment of a lowered car?

Want to lower my car 1.5 inches. Are there extra parts required for an alignment on a lowered car?

A: Hi there: The correct way to alter the rid...

Hi there:

The correct way to alter the ride height of a newer 2016 Ford Focus is to contact aftermarket spring manufacturers about customized lowering kits for front and rear suspension. This typically includes custom springs, struts and tie rod ends. To properly align the front end, you'll need to consult with the aftermarket part manufacturer about the right adjustments needed to be made by the alignment shop. However, be advised that altering the vehicle suspension in any way will void ALL manufacturer warranties.