Q: Add service after appointment made?

I made an appointment to have my pads and rotors replaced, but forgot to add that I also need my emergency brake cables replaced. Is there a way for me to add this additional service to my appointment even though the appointment has already been made, or do I need to cancel my appointment and start over? Thanks - Anderson

A: Just call YourMechanic to add the parts and...

Just call YourMechanic to add the parts and labor to the job. They will add to your existing repair. The repair may or may not need to be rescheduled to accommodate the additional parts and added labor. Some parts may not be available on short notice and would require time to order the part as required. We've notified our customer service team about this and they will get in touch with you shortly if you'd still like to add the service.