Q: Q: Acceleration hesitation

I have a 05 mustang gt. It accelerates off the line quickly then just as quick seems to bog down ,build up, then takes off again.

Hello, There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Acceleration hesitation