Q: Q: Acceleration hesitation

I have a 05 mustang gt. It accelerates off the line quickly then just as quick seems to bog down ,build up, then takes off again.

3. Q: Acceleration hesitation

Q: Q: Car is leaking oil

This engine may have oil leaks from the valve covers, or any other engine gasket below the covers. When looking at oil leaks, the best practice is to look at the highest point of the leak, which may be leaking...

Q: Dual zone control not working right

Each side has it’s own temperature blend door, and sun sensor. There is an in-car temp sensor on the drivers side. I wouldn’t be too worried about 10 degrees. The air flow might indicate a problem. The whole system is...

Q: The high temperature cooling fan keeps coming on when the car is in park or driving. The temp rises until I start driving then it decreases.

This could reflect a circumstance where the radiator has slowly developed a partial blockage over time due to sediment and corrosion. Other possibilities include a defective radiator cap and partially collapsed radiator hose (typically lower). It is possible for a...