Q: AC only works for 15 minutes before it stops blowing cold air

My car is leaking power steering fluid. Also, my AC works for only 15 minutes before it stops blowing cold air.

A leaking power steering system should be taken care of as soon as possible. The fluid in the system cools and lubricates the power steering pump that spins at a high rate of speed which can fail prematurely if it is starved of oil. Have a certified mechanic diagnose your power steering leak and also address your AC problem.