Q: Q: AC not cooling

The AC in my car is not cooling.

3. Q: AC not cooling

Q: Overheating at the traffic light or while AC is on

You may have a restriction in your radiator or condenser that is preventing the cooling of the respective fluids that go through these parts. Restrictions will cause hot spots and therefore will not allow sufficient cooling of the refrigerant or...

Q: Have had oil leak for some time now. Have had it looked at but told can't find leak. Replaced sending unit but still leaks. If pan

If you have an active oil leak and cannot determine where it is coming from then the easiest way to determine where the oil leak is coming from is to have the entire engine cleaned and then add an oil...

Q: My 2006 Nissan quest won't change from first gear to 2 gear it over revs I can't go over 25 mph. How do I fix this problem?

How was the condition of the fluid you got out of the transmission, any fault codes? The engine is over revving because the transmission is slipping which can be caused by very worn materials inside the unit. A transmission can...