3. Q: AC not cooling

Q: Aircond fan sometimes does not turn on when ac is on but turns on when radiator fan is on

The a/c compressors are known to intermittently not engage on these vehicles and once the systems pressures are verified and no other component is tested bad then the compressor clutch should be checked to see if it is getting power...

Q: I need the torque specs for my motor mounts

Hi, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Nissan Altima. The front motor mounts on your Nissan Altima should be torqued to ~65-77ft lbs. As you know, this can be a bit of a tough job in some cases. In...

Q: RPM's drop quickly and engine dies - 1996 Nissan 300ZX

I'm trying my best to follow.. Normally you will engage the clutch as you are shifting gears, as pressing the clutch is the same (essentially) as putting the stick into neutral. So if I am following this correctly, the car...