Q: AC initially not blowing cold air

The AC only blows cold air after the car has been moving for a while, and even then not so hard. I had the system flushed and the freon replaced, but it only worked well for a day or so.

I have seen this before. It is usually caused by either low refrigerant levels which would mean you have a leak, or a condenser fan that is not working. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you diagnose why your AC does not always work. Often times UV dyes or electronic leak detectors are used to find leaks and a visual inspection from a properly trained technician can determine if the fan is working properly.