Q: AC Fan not running

The fan isn't running in my AC. I am not getting air from the vents. The control panel for my heating and air conditioning works. I want to look at the fuses. There are allot of them labeled AC, HVAC, etc. There is only one labeled blower. Which one should I look at?

First of all, check all the fuses to see if any are blown. This way, you ensure all the fuses are good and another system is not causing the problem. You will need to have the fan control module or blower resistor tested to see if it has gone bad and is not sending power to the blower motor. If the resistor is okay, then check for the motor to have an open circuit. If you are not sure how this is done, then contact a qualified mechanic to test the AC system for you and give you a diagnosis.