Q: ac compressor goes bad for the second time and burns out

I had a guy put a compressor in and it burned out right away after 5 minutes. Then on the second Compressor he saying the compressor is now constantly running even when AC power is off. Prior to the compressors we add freon and still no luck or cooling. Can you help me?

It sounds like you have more problems than a compressor. Did you flush out the A/C system, replace the orfice tube, replace the accumulator, add oil before replacing the compressor, and then evacuate and recharge the system? If this was not done then you should do so the next time if you want the system to last. The compressor may stay on if you have a stuck A/C relay keeping the compressor engaged. An experienced mechanic would have noticed this as soon as it was started by watching the system’s gauges. If you’d like to get this fixed, feel free to contact a qualified technician who can diagnose your A/C problem and fix it accordingly.