Q: AC compressor clutch disengages after a half hour, then won't come on again until the next day.

Where are the 2 Cutoff switches located?

A: The low pressure cut off switch is on or ne...

The low pressure cut off switch is on or near the accumulator. The high pressure or compressor cut out is on the back of the compressor or in the high pressure line near the condenser line connection. You may want to see if you are getting power still to the compressor. The clutch coil resistance may be getting too high when it gets hot and causes it not to engage. I suggest getting some help from a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your A/C issue and help you fix it accordingly.