Q: AC and Heat working but the air is only blowing to the floor will not chane to vents in a 08 Focus, Blend door acuator?

AC and Heat working but the air is only blowing to the floor will not chane to vents in a 08 Focus, Blend door acuator?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty blend door actuator. Inside your vehicle’s vent system, there are small doors that open and close to change the flow of air running through the system. These doors are operated by small actuator motors that are activated when you turn the knob or switch to make a change to the vents. When these actuator motors fail, you may notice the flow of air may not be working properly according to the change you have made. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. AC and Heat working but the air is only blowing to the floor will not chane to vents in a 08 Focus, Blend door acuator?