Q: abs sensor changed,wheel still shudders with no abs light on

abs light not coming on despite change of sensor and still pulsating braking on front right wheel.

A: It sounds like you either have a defective ...

It sounds like you either have a defective ABS sensor installed, a cracked reluctor ring on your drive axle, or a loose wheel bearing. Even though the light is not turning on, a code could should be stored in the computer

A certified mechanic can perform visual inspection and use an advanced scan tool can help narrow down the cause of your problem and fix your brakes.