Q: abs sensor changed,wheel still shudders with no abs light on

abs light not coming on despite change of sensor and still pulsating braking on front right wheel.

It sounds like you either have a defective ABS sensor installed, a cracked reluctor ring on your drive axle, or a loose wheel bearing. Even though the light is not turning on, a code could should be stored in the computer

A certified mechanic can perform visual inspection and use an advanced scan tool can help narrow down the cause of your problem and fix your brakes.

3. abs sensor changed,wheel still shudders with no abs light on