Q: ABS Light on

The ABS Light came on, and the display is saying "Service Stabilitrak".

Hello. This problem is common on many GM high-end vehicles with that system. A scanner helps to determine the exact cause, as it may be from a variety of problems including steering position sensor, wheel speed sensor, or the vehicle stability sensor. Most of the time, if you disconnect the battery for two minutes and then reconnect, it resets this fault. If this does not solve the problem, then hire a qualified technician to do a full diagnosis of the Stabiltrack system, to determine the exact cause of the ABS Light.

3. ABS Light on