Q: About every 2-3 weeks the car will just stall, usually when stopped or slowing down. What is wrong?

it used to stall more often but after the cam sensor was changed it didn't do it for a long time then about 2 months ago it started doing it again what could be the problem also sometimes it will seem like the car loses power and I will look down at the gages and the rpm's will be jumping up and down do you know what may be going on unless its just getting tired when the car stalls if you put it in neutral it will start right back up

3. About every 2-3 weeks the car will just stall, usually when stopped or slowing down. What is wrong?