Q: About every 2-3 weeks the car will just stall, usually when stopped or slowing down. What is wrong?

it used to stall more often but after the cam sensor was changed it didn't do it for a long time then about 2 months ago it started doing it again what could be the problem also sometimes it will seem like the car loses power and I will look down at the gages and the rpm's will be jumping up and down do you know what may be going on unless its just getting tired when the car stalls if you put it in neutral it will start right back up

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. This valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed. This is all controlled by the idle air control valve. When the engine RPM drops below the normal range of 750-800 RPM (for most cars), this often times will cause the engine to stall indicating a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.

3. About every 2-3 weeks the car will just stall, usually when stopped or slowing down. What is wrong?