Q: A "No Buss" signal appeared on the dash of my 2006 Dodge Stratus

Got a car that was sitting for a while (like 2 years) Started fine and everything worked when I bought it. Restarted it when I got home, radio, power windows, power locks weren't working. I checked ALL the fuses, and they are all good. I noticed that there is now a NO BUS signal on my dash. What is the most likely cause and in what order should I start looking at things ? Thanks

Hi there. Your vehicle has lost the communication buss; the line that all the computers communicate on. This buss originates in the body computer in most dodge vehicles of this year. Check all fuses, including the fusible links in the engine compartment and replace as necessary. After performing the fuse check, I strongly suggest you acquire a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians who can assist you with an electrical problems inspection.

3. A "No Buss" signal appeared on the dash of my 2006 Dodge Stratus