Q: A clunck clunck noise when the van is braking slowly and when i apply more pressure to gas pedal

My van is making a clunck clunck noise when i increase pressure on gas pedal while driving. It also makes the same sound when slowing down and applying the brakes. There is also some vibration in the steering wheel while driving over 50 mph. Have taken it to various mechanic shops but no one seems to know what they are doing. I would appreciate the help to identify the problem.

3. A clunck clunck noise when the van is braking slowly and when i apply more pressure to gas pedal