Q: A/c blowing at face and feet on max a/c

A/c in my 93 chevy blazer s10 is blowing at face and feet on max a/c I switched that control panel and it blew through defrost and feet only trying to figure if it's the control itself bad

If you suspect the control panel, it can be tested as the panel will be sending an output signal to the individual "doors" in the blower network. You will need the factory wiring diagram though so it might be less costly, and faster, too, to just have it inspected and diagnosed in an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. A/c blowing at face and feet on max a/c